FEES AND PAYMENTS
We understand that patients may have concerns or are unsure of the costs involved in modern orthodontics.
It is our aim to be sensitive to your concerns and explain what is included in all aspects of your treatment including the financial side.
Short examination fee
(verbal outline of proposed treatment plan)
- Adults and children = £40
Full assessment fee
(includes x-rays, models, photos, report to GDP)
- Adults (over 18 years) = £160
- Children (under 18 years) = £100
- Adult orthodontic treatment from £1400 - £6000
- Children's orthodontic treatment (under 18years) from £600 - £3000
A fully itemised treatment plan will be sent to each individual patient.
There is a 5% reduction for patients who pay, in full, in advance of treatment starting.
Payments by instalments can be arranged, on an interest free basis.
We accept payments by cash, cheque and debit/credit card, however credit card payments incur a 2% charge.